Equestrian Session Fee
- Pre-session consultation (in person or via phone call)
- Up to two hours of shoot time
- Outdoor location of your choice. Locations over 100 miles from zip code 37043 are subject to a mileage fee (to be outlined when contract is signed).
- Includes up to 3 clothing changes
- In person viewing session when your images are ready at a mutually agreed upon location
- 50% of session fee is due as a retainer fee when reserving your date/time and is non-refundable. A retainer fee is a fee which ensures that we do not book another session during your desired time slot, and therefore means that we will turn away other clients who might inquire about the same date/time as you retain when submitting the fee. In the event of the need to reschedule due to weather, illness or other emergency, your retainer fee will apply towards the rescheduled date.
- Session fee is payable via cash, check, or credit card
- Average client investment is $500 - $1500, with a la carte gift prints starting at $30 for a 4x6 and wall art starting at $200 for an 11x14 fine art print. Detailed pricing is available upon request.
- We offer a variety of wall art, including canvases, fine art and metal prints, albums and specialty products, examples of which will be shown during your in person ordering session.
- With each wall art purchase of 11x14 and above, you receive a low-resolution file, suitable for sharing on social media, of the image chosen for the wall art.
© Imagined Reality Photography - Do Not Copy or Use Without Written Permission